We are seeking interns to assist with PYGMALION as well as our Inter-PYGMALION series for Summer and Fall 2020.
The best candidates will showcase an interest in learning how concerts are produced, promoted, and executed across the board.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Assist with promotion of shows via social media, postering, media outreach
- Put up posters around C-U twice per month
- Create promotional assets for each show with our designer
- Assist with the production of shows in various capacities
Create production assets for managers to utilize at venues
- Create settlement documents for reports to agencies and management
- Track and document show expenses
This is an unpaid internship with opportunity for college course credit.
If you’re interested, please apply with a resume and cover letter, as well as general information about yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back with you as soon as possible.